- Testing will occur from April 17th through April 28th for all grade levels 3rd through 8th.
- All 5th and 8th grade students will also take the Next Generation Science test the week of May 1st.
- Kindergarten – 2nd grades will not take either assessment.
- Testing times for all grade levels will be 8:30 – 10:30 and/or 12:00 – 2:00 Monday through Friday. Please choose the days and times that work best for your family. We do recommend, however, that you come at the beginning of the testing block to allow enough time to complete each session.
- You will need to bring your student for approximately 4 sessions in order for them to complete all assessments.
- Due to testing, we will not hold our usual weekly appointments, and the lab will be closed for general work purposes during these initial two weeks of testing, 4/17 – 4/28.
- There will be no Friday’s with Friends on the 21st or the 28th because testing will be administered on those days as well.
- We will resume our regular schedule on Monday, April 31st.
Thank you for allowing your child to participate in the CAASPP (SBAC) assessment. Our school’s participation rates will affect the overall participation rate of our host school, Summit Intermediate. We appreciate their support for our program.
*NOTE: If you chose to exempt your child from testing, we will need and hand written, singed note stating so prior to the beginning of our testing window.